- Maisonette (spiral staircase in apartment)
- Ground floor: 1 bedroom with 2 single beds, toilet, spacious living/dining room with open kitchen and sofa bed for 2 persons
- First floor, accessible via spiral staircase in apartment: 2 bedrooms with a double bed, 2 bathrooms, large balcony
- wellness area in the basement of the complex, open from December 1 to April 1.
- ski storage space in the basement of the complex
- free parking in front of the door
On entering the ground floor you enter the living/dining room with open kitchen. On the left is the coat rack, a toilet and a bedroom with two single beds. On the right side the sitting area, kitchen and dining area.
The very well equipped kitchen includes an electric oven, microwave, fridge with freezer, ceramic hob with 4 burners, dishwasher and kettle. There is more than enough crockery, pans and cutlery to cook for yourself.
In this living/dining room there is another sofa bed for 2 guests. The living/dining room has a door to the outside with a small terrace. This is adjacent to the parking lot of the complex.
A spiral staircase in the apartment leads to the first floor. There you will find 2 spacious bedrooms with a double bed and both bedrooms have a bathroom. One bedroom has a large balcony.
“Our guests receive daily free access to the indoor and outdoor swimming pool Wasserwelt!”
The apartment is located in an apartment complex with 9 other apartments. It is situated on the ground floor and the 1st floor. You can park your car for free in front of the door. The apartment complex has a wellness area in the basement (open from December to April) that you can use. This wellness area has a hot air sauna, an infrared sauna, a whirlpool / jacuzzi, a massage shower and wonderful relaxing armchairs.
Finally, there is a ski storage room in the complex, where you can store your skis/snowboard and shoes and you can use the washing machine and dryer for a fee.